Saturday, January 22, 2022

ANDERS B.BREIVIK ASK LIBERATION CONDITIONNELLE !!! " QUE VIVA SIEMPRE ANDERS GENERAL FROM FORT ALAMO TX !!! "

THERE ARE PEOPLE DON T KNOW NOT MORE THAN NAME OF GENERAL IN FORT ALAMO TEXANO KILLED BY GENERAL SANTANA WAS CALLED ANDERS !!! GREAT THE SCHOOL !!! Maybe the French or Italian CATHOLICS SCHOOL ( yeah the school " Istituti Salesiani " where priests love to beat we the orphans !!! In which town ??? !!! Send me your young and beautiful sister and when I had screw with her MAYBE I WILL TOLD HER !!! How many years I told THAT
nobody PAY ME FOR WRITE THIS BLOG !!! Yeah I know , but the spies , lesbians frigids gays they are deaf and blind !!! But for have a Computer 3.550 $ AND A SMARTPHONE samsung or apple 1.500 € FOR JERK ALONE , this wankers sex disabled , THEY HAVE MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home